Monday, April 27, 2009

Cloudy Monday Morning


Jeff is having a great time with Robin. Jeff is going to be leaving there about 9 AM on Monday (today) or so to head back to Stillwater. He isn't going to drive straight through like he did on the way out there, he intends to get into Indiana I guess and spend the night there. He and Robin went to the air museum yesterday after the bike ride, Jeff said that he took a lot of pictures. I am expecting to see him tomorrow afternoon. The pets are going to be happy to see him too.


While Jeff was spending time with Robin, I spent time with Char on Saturday and Vickie on Sunday. Char and I went to see 'Monsters VS Aliens' in 3D. I thought the story was good and the 3D made it even more fun. Char had her motorcycle out for the first ride on Friday when she rode it to work. She reported that it was a bit chilly, but way cool.


photo taken 9/27/08

On Sunday I joined Vickie and Ridley shopping for a dress for Vickie to wear to Katie's Wedding this on this coming Saturday. Ridley just hung out in the stroller and took in the sights.


We only got about 3/4 inch of rain over the weekend. It's better than nothing, we were hoping for more. Today it is wet, windy and cold, so we are taking a rain day. The word on the TV is that it is going to warm up some this afternoon but we won't be seeing 80 again for awhile.
When Jeff returns from his visit with Robin I should have some nice pictures to share with you. I do have a couple he sent this weekend. There is one of Jeff and his son at the Jefferson Monument, but I promised Jeff that I wouldn't publish pictures of him in his bicycle attar with out his permition.
Miss ya

No comments: