Thursday, March 19, 2009

Paul's puppies






Shelby




new puppies
I had a pretty good day; I went to see my friend and co-worker Paul. He and his friend James just got two Dachshund puppies from the same litter. I think the one with the longer fur is the cutie, Oscar. The other is named Felix, and the apple of Paul’s eye. Yes that’s right; they got the names from The Odd Couple.

We did look at the rose books and talked about work some but probably not as much as we should have. Just didn’t feel like doing work stuff. Better get myself in gear, only a couple more week and we will be out in the gardens.

Paul and I had lunch at TGI Fridays. He made carrot cake but I had to bring a piece home; I was too full to eat any more. He makes good carrot cake.
Oscar Felix

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Puppies!!!!! So cute!!