Monday, December 20, 2010

Carolers come a calling


I believe I may have shared my excitement with a few of you when I found out we had tickets to see Charles Dickens 'A Christmas Carol' at the Guthrie Theater. Parking was easy and the going rate for 'event parking'.
The show was wonderful, a truly wonderful memory I will cherish forever. I hope it will be a yearly treat at least. Perhaps next year The Nutcracker!

www.guthrietheater.org shows; A Christmas Carol
I feel fortunate to have this type of event within reach of my home.
On Sunday evening we where privileged to be entertained by a group for young adults that grew up in the neighborhood. They have treated us with their songs for the last three years. The group has gotten smaller over the years, but still very wonderful of them to share their gift.


The drywall is up on the celling of 'The Man Cave'. A few of Jeff's very good friends were very kind to help him with the labor and the use of the proper equipment. It seems brighter and larger now. He did move stuff around and out in order to organize the inventory more efficiently. And there is room for his bicycle on a stand and a fun project as well as work.

No comments: