Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring flowers







On Easter morning Paula and Barret joined Char Jeff and I for Brunch. The quiche was good and the company even better. Jeff took them out for a ride in the Preus and let them drive it. The weather was pretty nice for April 3rd.



Char was here for a long weekend and even though she wasn't feeling her best; it was nice having her around.
We stocked Ridley up on 'bubbles' for Easter. He has a selection of different types of wonds and a drum of bubble juice. We enjoy making bubbles.
Dinner of ham and cheesy potatos and Uncle Bill joined us; as well as our friend Laura. It was anouther wonderful Sunday Holiday.







Primrose






Blood root







Lenten Rose






Heather

I picked the first bunch of daffodils on Easter Sunday. I lost my calendar with the last computer I had before, but I am thinking that this is early for all these flowers. There have been gardens that I have visited this week there the peony is budding out and there are blooms forming on the Bleeding Hearts! I have put in my first week back to work and I haven't gotten any younger; imagine that!

No comments: