Friday, April 30, 2010

May Day


The month of April has come and gone and tomorrow is May Day. I realize the children in this picture aren't dancing around a May Pole, but admit it; how many of us have a May pole in the neighborhood. I am so amazed that we didn't have any snow here in Stillwater this month. I know that there were others that did, Jeff sent me a picture text from Lori and Steve's in Elkhart Lake on April 8th.


Jeff is going to work awhile in the morning of May Day and then joining Vickie and Ridley at the zoo. My ankle still isn't feeling 100% so it is probably best that I stay off it a little more so it feels better next week. I have some work to catch up on before Monday and a quiet surroundings will make it go a bit faster. I am looking forward to some great pictures from the zoo.
Have a Great May Day weekend and Good Spring.

No comments: