Monday, March 29, 2010

The Last Week

The week before Easter and my last week of being off of work. Although I have been doing some small task to get ready for work, we aren't officially starting until April 5th. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds through the spring and we don't get dumped on with snow and cold. We sure have gotten spoiled! The older I get the more of a fair weather gardener I become. During this week I am going to work in my garden to get it cleaned up for the start of an exciting season.
Robin and Nora and getting married this summer as most of you know so that gives me even more reason to get the gardens looking their best. I recently found out that 'Funkie Gardens', one of my favorite places to find unusual plants was sold and is moving closer to Stillwater! That could be good or bad.
And I am so glad to see that the 'Holland Baby' is back in the Blogging World after a short rest. Welcome back: ) Happy Easter to everyone; hope we all have a great spring. Go Twins....
AML

No comments: