Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Home again


Back to normal after a great week with my family in New Holstein. I think Mom is doing pretty well after the carpel tunnel sugary on March 8th.

I had a chance to see everyone here and there and got a chance to play games on a game night; thanks Lori, it was a lot of fun. I had such a good time I didn't take very many pictures.
I do believe that Ridley was glad to see his Nana again after a week, I was happy to see him again. What a little charmer.

This week I have a few things to do to get ready for my work season and I will be back to work on the 5th of April. So that is a sure sign that spring is just around to corner. The St Croix River is very high and the lift bridge is going to be closed until the high water subsides. This will reduce the amount of traffic in town.
So now just a little reminder; when raking the lawn, ware gloves. Have a great week.
AML

No comments: