Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy for the Holiday Season

Jeff and I stopped at Lowes this morning after coffee with the Johnsons and found the perfect Christmas tree. It's has the beautiful silver coloring Frasure Fir are famous for and the smell almost knocked me over. Not to wide so it hopefully won't push us out of the living room. It's about 9 ft. now so after trimming it will be about 8' 6", perfect for the 9 1/2 foot ceiling. I am going to use artificial garland in the house. I have enough garland to do the banister and one or two door. Not going to go as wild this year with greens and garland. There is a rumor that there maybe a little elf in the area next weekend to give me a hand. It's fun to trim the tree and stroll down memory lane with those who make the season so special thought out the years.

I hope you all have a great Holiday Season.

AML

No comments: