Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 25


I started this last weekend but I have been so busy that I haven't had time to finish and the week is over. So please note that this is last weeks entry. Sorry about the old news thing, I'll try to be better.

July 25
It was a quiet week, I actually had two great rain days. We are still low on the rain scale, the lakes and ponds are low and in some cases dried up. In spite of the lack of reliable, and low rain fall amounts the lawns are still being watered. I am guilty too, I try to keep the garden some what watered; I just don't want it to blow away.


Vickie and Ridley came by to hang out. We went out for lunch and stopped are a gently loved baby store where we picked up a circus sit and play. He bounces and the seat spins to allow him to reach different toys attached to the top. He really enjoys it. By the way; the two upper front teeth are in now so he doesn't look like a vampire any longer.


We went to Boutwells Landing to visit with Great Grandpa Bob.





The adventure of the weekend was a trip with several other motorcycle riders to the Devils Punch Bowl. The weather was perfect for the 140 some mile ride. It was a cool little spot to get off the bikes and stretch our legs as we hiked down to view the rock formations and see how the water seeps out of the rock and drips to the water pool below.

It was another great weekend.

No comments: