Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tut tut, looks like rain!

Tut tut; looks like rain!
I'm not sure what is going to happen this weekend with the pending rain in the forecast. We need it back and they are saying by 1 PM we should be getting wet. Perhaps a museum or some window shopping. I am thinking that we will clean the rug in the living room and maybe I'll see if the girls would like to come over for enchiladas. I've never made it before but it doesn't look too hard. With the cool temperatures, the oven will lend a hand in heating the house.
The motorcycle ride for today was postponed until tomorrow, and Jeff doesn't think he is going to go. He is working on a project in the garage that needs to be finished soon. Oh my God, he's using power tools..... We were talking about going to the Iris garden tomorrow, think it would have to be in the afternoon when the rain stops. Jeff doesn't think he will be able to go there either. I'll keep you posted.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.....

No comments: