Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Short three day weekend

Jeff and I really enjoyed seeing Nora and Robins for dinner. The ribs were a bit over cooked but it made the meal easy to chew. Vickie, Josh and Ridley all as a happy little family; I like this having Josh able to join in some of the weekend activity's.

I got to Sheboygan with a trailer of furniture and a truck of kitchen wares. Char's apartment is very nice and quite comfortable. I liked it. It a good neighborhood and shopping is close.
She and the boys seem to be settling in just fine. I'm sure it will be even better when she gets the rest of her furniture. This is a (new) start. Enjoy your new pad.
Robin and Nora are in Washington DC getting their apartment set up for the next year.
Josh and Vickie will be moved into their place by Halloween.
It was great to see family during my short visit home, I am really looking forward to the next time we have another chance to hang out together.




No comments: