Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day weekend

Wow, where did the summer go? It wasn't as bad as last year, I missed the entire summer last year. Perhaps it was writing this blog that helped keep the fun times in mind.


Josh and turtle


Robin will be flying in this weekend to attend a wedding, so we will have and opportunity tonight to get together with him and Nora (Robins girlfriend) and Josh will be able to join us now that he has a different work schedule; and of course Vickie and Ridley.
Sunday morning I am going to head to Sheboygan with a trailer full of furniture for Char. It isn't all of her stuff, but at least she will have a bed to sleep on. I wish I had more time because I fear that I'm not going to see everyone that I would like to. I will spend the night with sister Doris and head back to Stillwater on Monday. I'll be back there in Oct. for the family get together.

Vickie and Ridley making bubbles with the bubble gun

And I just wanted everyone to see that Ridley enjoys the bubbles almost as much as I do. I will need to make more bubble juice; we went through both bottles! Ok, so I went through two bottles of bubbles.
We hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend. Be safe and have fun.

No comments: