Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Weekend






Valentines weekend got off to a wonderful start with the performance of two brothers playing classical Brazilian guitar music; Sergio and Odair Assad. Jeff and I had the pleasure to see them at one of the large churches in Stillwater. It isn’t a very familiar style to me and I enjoyed something a bit different. The sound was good and we didn’t have to drive into the city, and park ½ a mile away to see a quality form of entertainment.
On Saturday Char join Jeff and myself at the Minneapolis Motorcycle Show at the convention center. I realize that it’s not what most people think of for romance; but we had a great time.

There were novelty bikes and replacement models and some newer designs on the floor. Char sat on a few to see how they felt for balance and weight. I didn’t try on any jackets because my hand is still in the cast and they weren’t going to go on. I didn’t see anything that really interested me either. I still have time for that.
Later in the day stopped at Vickie's and wished her a Happy Valentines Day. It also gave Char a chance to play with Ridley before having dinner at Dino's. By a stroke of luck we missed the Valentines crowed.

No comments: