Tuesday, February 10, 2009




Last night Jeff and I went to the Saturn dealer and kicked a few tiers. We didn’t see anything that we thought would take the place of the Blazer but we have the word out. There are challenges when one is 6’6”. We now know that Jeff doesn’t fix in a Saturn Sky very well. Oh well, guess if we got one it would be mine.


It was a rather sad occasion last weekend when we said farewell to Jean. The room was filled with family and friend, hearts and lives that Jean has touched over the years she graced this planet. Jean would have been happy to hear the beautiful music that filled the air.


Robin flew in and Nora drove up from Chicago. Robin did his best to gross me out with his bloody foot, but it is always good to see him and Nora. Jeff took Robin to the ER because the areas where the planter warts were removed was bleeding so badly. I think and hope that he is doing better.


We also got to see Karena and Pat and of course little Rinn. I even got her to smile with the spoon on the nose trick.


On Sunday I had an oppertunity to do some shopping with Char. I'm not much of a shopper, but it was great to spend time with Char.


This afternoon I am going to spend playing with Ridley. (I will take all the clothes Char and I found for him this weekend). I will take my camera with me in case he is feeling up to having his picture taken. He is a cutie.



No comments: