Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Week


Here it is the week of Thanksgiving and the time is flying by. I'm getting excited to think that all of our kids are going to be with us. Char will be join us as well as Robin and Nora. Vickie and Josh will be here with Ridley.
Jeff has some father and son project planed and I am hopeful that I will have some assistance with some of the Christmas decorating. It's a lot more fun when it's done with ones favorite people. I am a bit concerned on how we will get the tree home safely with the vehicles we have now! We'll think of something...
This Thanksgiving we are going to brake from the normal tradition and go with Prime Rib rather than turkey. I'm going to say/guess (and hope) that Jeff is going to do the majority of the food preparations this year, as on most occasions; I don't deal with the pressure well and Jeff is a good cook.
The ground is covered with snow here, a few inches and it is cold. The forecast for the Holiday is for more cold. So bundle up everyone and Have a Safe and Wonderful Thanksgiving with all you like and love.


Happy Holiday Season
May it be filled with Happy and
Cherished Memories

No comments: