Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Days


Besides taking adorable pictures of Ridley with my camera and uber lens, I take photos of the gardens I work in or visit. I have managed to pull off a couple nice pictures by throwing in the 'Dumb Luck Card'.



Carol and Joyce Ramminger Sept. 1955

This week there are two birthdays, both of my big sisters; Happy Birthday girls. Hope that you are doing something fun to celebrate.
Jeff and I are celebrating our third anniversary too. We aren't doing anything too exciting. We are going to check out an Italian restaurant on Friday that I have been interested in eating at for some time. There probably isn't much that is Weight Watcher friendly, but it's a special occasion.

Diane and Jeff Cutler with the Justice of the Peace


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Diane, that picture of the dragonfly is absolutely AMAZING! Don't sell yourself short by claiming it's dumb luck!